Saturday, March 10, 2007

Guess I'm not the only one...

who loves Jose Miguel Cabrera.
I decided to check out the Marlins message boards on yahoo today, and there were all these "I love Miguel Cabrera!" messages...
check out this poem one girl wrote to him:

"BLOOD IS RED,
BRUISES ARE BLUE,
BASEBALLS ARE WHITE,
I WOULD FUCK THE HELL OUT OF YOU"

HAHAHAHA!! That's great! Why didn't I think of that? So now it makes me think he has girls drooling over him all the time. Yeah, yeah he does. Do I even have a chance? Can I go to Miami and actually expect a love affair? :) hmmm...
This was the second poem:
Base ball is the greatest game to play,
I could fuck Miguel Cabrera all nite and day!
I have to say I like this one better.
What a cutie!

p.s. ... Thank you to David for playing XBOX baseball with me. I had mucho fun. Dontrelle (aka David) smoked 'em. 8-2! Don't you just love it?

No comments: