Saturday, February 24, 2007

Giggity

So more pictures of spring training pictures were posted! YAY! I also went to Borders bookstore yesterday and got 2 fantastic books! "Don't sweat the small stuff" and "The girls guide to ABSOLUTELY everything!" They are wonderful books filled with ways to improve your life and how to live life to the fullest. I need all the advice I can get... So excerpts from those books coming soon, perhaps tonight, once I get a highlighter and highlight the most important parts. But before I do that lets post the new pics ....


Get rid of it baby!

Dontrelle is crazy!
There is an article about him concerning the new season and his pitching potential that I may also post, for your reading pleasure, if you do actually read this stuff. :)

cheers my lovlies!

No comments: