Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Homer Jay


So as many of my friends know, I have a crush on Homer Jay Simpson. Now maybe you're asking yourself why? He is a cartoon slob that drinks too much, is fat, lazy, and makes stupid decisions. Very true. But underneath all of his yellow fat, remains a heart of gold. His lack of brain power only seems to give him more of an appeal. I'm not sure why. I hope I find myself my own Homer someday. Here are a couple photos of my favorite Homer moments.
Humor me!


1. Although Homer cant speak because his Jaw is shut, he still finds a way to tell us what he thinks. What a sweetie!


2. Gurgle, drool, Homer is lusting after the Gummy Venus De-Milo. "Don't Panic, She couldn't of gone far, she has no arms."



3. Is there anything more sexy than a man who knows how to handle a weapon? Especially a sawed-off Shotgun. "Shows over Shakespeare!"



My favorite Homer quotes coming soon...

No comments: